Glass-bottom boat trip from Soma Bay / Safaga
- 2-hour glass bottom boat trip from Hurghada.
- Cruise to Hurghada’s coral reefs on a semi-submarine boat with underwater windows Witness the Red Sea’s epic underwater life without getting wet.
- See colorful reef fish and corals, and watch for rays and turtles
- Ideal for families and non-swimmers of all ages.
- Relax with included hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada.
- Upgrade for round-trip hotel transfers from El Gouna, Soma Bay and Safaga.
After breakfast, pick up at your hotel with an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy an exciting 2-hour glass-bottom boat trip from Hurghada to see the underwater wonders of the Red Sea, all without getting wet. Board a comfortable, semi-submarine boat and take a seat inside the deep hull beneath the surface. Dive into the Red Sea and marvel at colorful fish, reefs and corals. Enjoy the great opportunity to snorkel and enjoy the great outdoors for about 30 minutes. The impressive reefs, which open like small mountains in front of you and the beautiful fish that circle in front of you, give you a whole new experience. You also have the opportunity to snorkel a round. After about 2 hours on the sea off the coast of Hurghada, the ship returns to the harbor. After an exciting glass bottom boat trip, return to your hotel in Sahl Hasheesh or Makadi Bay with a dry footing.
The price depends on the number of participants, please send us a request, then we will make an offer with the exact price