City tour Hurghada from Soma bay/ Safaga.
- Pick up from hotel by air-conditioned transfer with the Egyptologist guide.
- drive through Hurghada
- Experience a wonderful panoramic view of the region from the highest point of the city
- Fish market
- Shopping Stops
- Visit during the city tour Hurghada
- Take a look into the Red Sea without getting wet - in the aquarium
- Walk through the Old Harbor and the shipyard
If you want to get to know Hurghada, we recommend a city tour through Hurghada, which can be booked directly here. The city tour Hurghada leads mainly through the old and interesting district Ad Dahar. Here life has hardly changed in the last 30 to 40 years. There you will see the fruit and vegetable market and pass by the largest mosque in the village, which is very impressive especially in the evening hours, as it is illuminated by strong floodlights. There you will learn some interesting things about Islam. Then on to the Hurghada Aquarium, where you can admire the extensive underwater world of the Red Sea around Hurghada. This is followed by the Shipyard and the old fishing village on the edge of Ad Dahar, where you will get an insight into the lives of fishermen by exploring the original Egyptian one-story buildings. In the old seaport you can see how the shipyard workers still build and restore the fishing boats by hand. The oldest Coptic church is also on the program.
The price depends on the number of participants, please send us a request, then we will make an offer with the exact price.