Day trip to the turtles of Abu Dabbab from Soma Bay / Safaga
- Our air-conditioned transfer service will pick you up from your hotel in Soma Bay / Safaga
- Free stay with snorkeling and swimming
- The large seagrass meadow is the habitat of several large sea turtles.
- A lot of Coral sides with Plenty of Colored fishes where you can Snorkel
- sandy beach with Seagrass with crystal clear and warm water hosts a great variety of colored fish, Green Turtles and the endangered Dugong.
- Transfer back to your hotel
Our transfer service will pick you up from your hotel in makadi bay sahl hasheesh in the early morning. In a three-hour drive you can reach the beautiful beach. Abu Dabbab is one of the most famous dive sites in the Red Sea and of all of Egypt. It is one of the few places in the world where you can dive with the very rare and endangered Dugong aka the Sea Cow.This bay is one of the most famous in the area and it is also called "Turtle Bay".His beach has soft sand and the sea is inhabited by myriads of different species of fishes and there are corals with thousand of fantastic colors: it is a place that it is impossible not to visit at least once!. With a little luck, you will also see a live manatee (dugong) or a guitar-ray. The slowly sloping bay invites you to extensive snorkeling. You can then fortify yourself with lunch at the buffet. After 3:30 pm, after a relaxing trip, where you will hopefully enjoy the turtles, you will finally return to makadi bay /sahl hasheesh
The price depends on the number of participants, please send us a request, then we will make an offer with the exact price.